Canon Np 7161 7160 factory service manual PDF info:
Instant download Canon Np 7161 7160 service repair manual. Including detailed instructions and step-by-step diagrams for all workshop procedures.
This Service Manual contains basic facts and figures on the CANON NP 7161/NP 7160 (NP7161/NP7160) needed to service the machine in the field.
This Service Manual covers the copier only, and consists of the following chapters:
- Chapter 1 General Description introduces the copiers features and specifications, shows how to operate the copier, and explains how copies are made.
- Chapter 2 Basic Operation provides outlines of the copier's various mechanical workings.
- Chapter 3 Exposure System discusses the principles of operation used for the copier's lens drive unit and scanner drive unit. It also explains the timing at which these drive units are operated, and shows how they may be disassembled/assembled and adjusted.
- Chapter 4 Image Formation System discusses the principles of how images are formed. It also explains the timing at which the various units involved in image formation are operated, and shows how they may be disassembled/assembled and adjusted.
- Chapter 5 Pick-Up/Feeding System explains the principles used from when copy paper is picked up to when a copy is delivered in view of the functions of electrical and mechanical units and in relation to their timing of operation. It also shows how these units may be disassembled/assembled and adjusted.
- Chapter 6 Fixing System explains the principles used to fuse toner images to transfer media in view of the functions of electrical and mechanical units and in relation to their timing of operation. It also shows how these units may be disassembled/assembled and adjusted.
- Chapter 7 Externals/Auxiliary Mechanisms shows the copiers external parts, and explains the principles used for the copiers various control mechanisms in view of the functions of electrical and mechanical units and in relation to their timing of operation. It also shows how these units may be disassembled/assembled and adjusted.
- Chapter 8 Installation introduces requirements for the site of installation, and shows how the copier may be installed using step-by-step instructions.
- Chapter 9 Maintenance and Servicing provides tables of periodically replaced parts and consumables/durables and scheduled servicing charts.
- Chapter 10 Troubleshooting provides tables of maintenance/inspection, standards/adjustments, and problem identification (image fault/malfunction).
- Appendix contains a general timing chart and general circuit diagrams.
The descriptions in this Service Manual are subject to change without notice for product improvement or other purposes, and major changes will be communicated in the form of Service Information bulletins. All service persons are expected to have a good understanding of the contents of this Service Manual and all relevant Service Information bulletins and be able to identify and isolate faults in the machine.
- Language: ............................ English
- Format: ................................ PDF
- Pages: ................................. 346
- Compatible: ......................... Win/Mac
FIND IT...PRINT IT...USE IT...then Trash it.
Tons of pictures and diagrams at your fingertips!!
All pages are printable, so run off what you need & take it with you into the home, office or repairshop.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD means NO SHIPPING COST or WAITING FOR THE CD TO ARRIVE IN THE MAIL...
Share this auto repair manual:
Related auto repair manuals: